Rieux Minus SemiBold Font
- Font Name
- Rieux Minus SemiBold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by greyletter. All rights reserved.
- Named after the steadfast doctor from Albert Camus’ The Plague, Rieux is an even-tempered slab-serif that is confident without being cocky and approachable without being casual. The aesthetic of Rieux is inspired by the industrial age. While the design is not directly derived from typefaces of that era, the shapes of letter-forms are informed by images of over-sized steel machines and the monolithic brick buildings that housed them. Rieux is available in 5 weights and is ideal for uncatalogued, magazines, short publications and company collateral. In addition to supporting Western, Central and Eastern European languages, Rieux includes an array of OpenType features to provide a range of typographic options. For applications where the typographic needs are not rigorous, a reduced character set version of Rieux is available Called Rieux Minus, this version does not include any of the OpenType features with the exception of ligatures. The language support, however remains unchanged.
There are two subfamilies for this font: Rieux pro version and the Rieux Minus stripped down version
- Standard, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 26, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.