Lavigne Display Light Font
- Font Name
- Lavigne Display Light Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2006 by Ramiro Espinoza and ReType. All rights reserved.
- Lavigne is a type-family aimed at publications such as interior design and women magazines—anywhere a touch of distinction is to be desired. In the opinion of its designer, glossy magazines have been setting the same type families for years, with only a small group of fonts being used to denote refinement and sophistication.
So the philosophy behind the Lavigne type family is to achieve the refinements observed in classic 'modern serif' typefaces, without borrowing too much from history.
All Lavigne versions have been produced in OpenType format and every weight has its own small caps.
Features are available to easily set superscript and subscripts numbers, an extensive set of fractions, four sets of numbers (proportional old style, tabular old style, proportional lining, and tabular lining), matching currency symbols, case sensitive glyphs, and ligatures.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Proportional Figures, Small Caps, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- ReType Foundry
- Posted on
- Jul 29, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.