Aaux Next Wide Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Aaux Next Wide Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Aaux Next Wide Pack BAaux Next Wide Pack B
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Neil Summerour. All rights reserved.
- When the original Aaux was introduced in 2002, I intended to go back and expand the family to offer more versatility. Years went by before I was willing to pick it up again and invest the proper time into building a viable and useful recut. Just putting a new designation and tweaking a few glyphs here and there would not do the designer or the typeface justice; instead, I chose to redraw each glyph's skeleton from scratch for the four main subsets of the super family along with their italics. Each glyph across the super family is 'connected at the hip' with each style - each character carries the no frills, simple architecture that endeared so many users to it.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Small Caps, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 22, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2021 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.