Filmotype Melody Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Melody Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype Melody FamilyFilmotype Melody Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by FontDiner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Originally released in the late 1950s, Filmotype expanded it's Free Style typeface category with the introduction of Melody, an offbeat Googie era doo-wop typeface which was most frequently associated with music and entertainment lettering styles throughout the last 1950s and early 1960s just as Elvis and the Beatles were making the scene. To expand the versatility of this wonderful typeface, designer Rian Hughes developed and remastered new condensed and expanded versions of Melody called Melon and Mellow respectively.
Each weight of the Filmotype Melody family was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a host of alternate characters in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 27, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.