Filmotype Hemlock Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Hemlock Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype HemlockFilmotype Hemlock
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Introduced by Filmotype in the early-to-mid 1950s, Filmotype Hemlock owes its origins to classic sign painter sho-card lettering popular in the late 1940s through the 1950s. This thick upright script was among Filmotype’s most popular brush script style typefaces and saw use in window signage, store spectaculars and periodical advertising.
Filmotype Hemlock was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a gigantic compliment of alternate characters and ligatures creating a genuine connecting hand painted look in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 27, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.