Directors Gothic 220 Semibold Obl Font
- Font Name
- Directors Gothic 220 Semibold Obl Font
- Font Family
- Directors Gothic 220Directors Gothic 220
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Handcrafted by Lettering Inc as part of its core library of typefaces in the 1930s, Directors Gothic was dramatically expanded throughout the lifetime of the company and remains a timeless classic. Inspired by the Art Deco movement popular at the time of its creation, Directors Gothic was designed with an eye toward expanded utility for use in advertising headline and smart corporate materials.
Directors Gothic was painstakingly developed from the original font glass masters from the 1930s and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and an impressively large assortment of alternate characters in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Lettering Inc
- Posted on
- Aug 20, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.