Esmeralda Pro Font
- Font Name
- Esmeralda Pro Font
- Font Family
- Esmeralda ProEsmeralda Pro
- Copyright (c) 2013 Designed by Guillermo Vizzari and published by Sudtipos. Production by Ale Paul. All rights reserved.
- From the beginning “Esmeralda” was born with a strong influence of the classical “capitalis monumentalis”, carved in stone. In the same way, the origin of this majuscule writing emerged from the brush, from a way of writing made merely by hand. For this reason, these two universes were intended to lie beneath the shape of each letter, redefining them. And this combination of styles should also be reflected in a lower case set that also allows to open up the spectrum of usage possibilities. Foundational calligraphy represented a solid base for the development of lower case glyphs, ensuring proper interaction with the upper case letters.
“Esmeralda” features a great number of ligatures that mix classic structures with a more contemporary impression. With more than eleven hundred glyphs, it provides a multiplicity of uses across a wide combinatory of ligatures, alternative signs, initial caps, miscellaneous and connectors; each one of them accessible through Open Type.
“Esmeralda” is perfect to speak with a classical yet fresh, modern – and a little bit bold – tone of voice.
Designed by Guille Vizzari, together with the tough and remarkable work of Ale Paul, in use “Esmeralda” stands out in a subtle and unexpected way that’s almost unnoticeable. Its delicate yet solid curves, serifs and endings give each composition a fine, elegant and exquisite feeling, along with a firm and sturdy look.
“Esmeralda” was initially born as a typographic project developed by Guillermo Vizzari – tutored by Ale Paul and Ana Sanfelippo – under completion of the Specialization in Typography Design at University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, during the years 2011 and 2012.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 11, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.