Paralex Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Paralex Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2012 by Josep Patau Bellart. All rights reserved.
- Paralex is a complete typeface family of 12 fonts with geometric-slab style. The edges of shapes are rounded to give a smoother appearance. It contains several OpenType functionality, such as initial and final decorative forms, old style numerals and an extensive set of geometric style ornaments. The character set supports Central and Eastern European as well as Western European languages. Despite the robustness of its forms has a warm appearance, and good readability that make it useful for a variety of situations.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Initial Forms, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Tipo Pepel
- Posted on
- Sep 24, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.