Petala Pro SemiLight Font
- Font Name
- Petala Pro SemiLight Font
- Font Family
- Petala ProPetala Pro
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Marconi Lima/Typefolio Digital Foundry. All rights reserved.
- Pétala Pro gave his first steps almost ten years ago. During this time, the quest for perfection had forced several interruptions. It was necessary recalculate the route, tread other ways, discover new maps, and make easy curves. After all, a new milestone on typeface design was reached.
Pétala Pro combines readability with a gentle but strong personality. The smooth and balanced forms shares space with expressive ink traps. The 18 styles of the family – from Thin to Black – allow the flexibility needed to complex design briefs. When designing the different weights, rather than automated solutions, subtle adjustments were made to value the optical qualities of each style. Such care, makes all the difference under extreme conditions.
The wide variety of alternates, makes Pétala Pro even more versatile. All the styles comes with a lot of advanced OpenType features such as stylistics sets, localized forms, contextual alternates, ligatures, small caps, numbers, fractions and more.
Pétala Pro brings your message with efficiency and personality for a multi-language environment and in any medium or support, such as video, mobile and computers screens. Pétala Pro is the ideal choice for editorial, web, advertising, branding and corporate identity.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- TypeFolio Digital Foundry
- Posted on
- Sep 25, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.