Chameleon Sketch Basic Font
- Font Name
- Chameleon Sketch Basic Font
- Font Family
- Chameleon FamilyChameleon Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Fontforecast. All rights reserved.
- Chameleon consists of 16 fonts based on 3 completely different designs. Different but specially designed to complement each other. Together they form a well balanced design kit suitable for many different projects, e.g. invites, menu's, magazines, brochures, packaging, etc.
Chameleon comes in three styles: 2 outline versions and a basic (solid) version. To combine Chameleon with Chameleon Fill, you will need an application that allows you to stack text frames. Once you start layering different fills, like a true chameleon, you can change colors and patterns. Simply place several layers on top of each other, choose from 7 fills to determine your pattern and assign a color to the fill. Always place one of the outline versions of Chameleon on the top layer.
Chameleon Pen was added to give you the possibility to spice up your design with a personal touch. It is a charming handwritten font, which was first written out with a dip pen and ink, then scanned in and digitalized. It comes in regular and italic.
And then there is Chameleon Sketch for a bit of nonchalance to add to your designs. The Outline, Hatch and Solid version can be used separately, or stacked to create a shadowy or multi colored effect. On top of that, you'll find 102 glyphs of extra fun to play with in Chameleon Sketch Extra.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 19, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.