Seizieme Pro Regular Italic Font
- Font Name
- Seizieme Pro Regular Italic Font
- Font Family
- Seizieme ProSeizieme Pro
- Copyright 2010 by (URW)++ Design & Development
- In 1905 the Parisian typefounders Peignot & Cie. issued their Série 16. This clear roman with a large x-height and an italics soon enjoyed a great popularity. Coen Hofmann’s drawings made for the Seizième follow the original Peignot Série 16 as close as possible. The regular font has the original small caps, while all members of the family are enhanced, next to the ranging ones, with old style figures. Also superior and inferior figures are available. The original series did not have a bold version.
This was, however, carefully drawn for this digital rendition. The Série 16 and its versions for the composing machines were much used for the type setting of scientific publications. That is why a comprehensive set of mathematical and sundry characters are added to the Seizième fonts. Next to the accented characters for the several West and East European languages the Seizième was also enhanced with a Cyrillic, also available in regular, italic and bold versions.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 06, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.