Futura Round Light Oblique Font
- Font Name
- Futura Round Light Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Futura RoundFutura Round
- Copyright 2010 by (URW)++ Design & Development
- Futura. The very name brings to mind jet-age splendor of the highest order, and indeed the text on the commemorative plaque left behind on the Moon by the Apollo 11 astronauts in July, 1969 is set in Futura. There is no other font that can do what it does with the same impact. You might say Futura is to Helvetica as driving a Porsche is to driving a Toyota--they both get you there, but the former does it with so much more fun.
Futura was designed by type design luminary Paul Renner, and is used extensively in advertising and logo design, by IKEA, Volkswagen, Shell, HP and many more. Used in any headline or body situation, Futura can bring you all the magic, promise and forward-looking sans power in an iconic and powerful way, as director Stanley Kubrick knew--it was his favorite font.
Commissioned by the Bauer type foundry, Futura was commercially released in 1927.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- URW Type Foundry GmbH
- Posted on
- Nov 13, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.