Bank Gothic Pro Light Font
- Font Name
- Bank Gothic Pro Light Font
- Font Family
- Bank Gothic ProBank Gothic Pro
- Copyright (c) Grosse Pointe Group, LLC, 2010. All rights reserved.
- If there was an American Typeface Hall of Fame, Bank Gothic, designed by the great Morris Fuller Benton would hold a place of special distinction considering this design has survived so many trends in typographic fashion since being introduced in 1930. It's just as desirable today as it was over eighty years ago; arguably more. Today, Bank Gothic is a very popular choice as a titling face for science fiction books, posters and countless television and movie titles. It is also a popular typeface for use in computer games and digital graphics. GroupType’s 2010 revival of this American classic is true to the design, the period, and Benton’s aesthetic. GroupType worked with some of the most talented and experienced type designers that were historically grounded and sensitive to this design project. Fortunately, Mr. Benton has left us a large selection of other great typefaces for insight and guidance. GroupType’s new revival includes the original three weights in regular and condensed style but also a new small cap and lowercase in each font necessary for 21st century typography.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 10, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.