The Carpenter Patterns Font
- Font Name
- The Carpenter Patterns Font
- Font Family
- The CarpenterThe Carpenter
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Emil Bertell. All rights reserved.
Until Jan 31, 2017
- The Carpenter is an elegant and versatile connected script family of three weights. The Carpenter also has a set of ornaments, patterns and pictograms designed to support the script font. The Carpenter has plenty of OpenType features: To activate the alternates click on Swash, Contextual, Stylistic or Titling Alternates or Lining Figures in any OpenType Savvy program or manually choose from even more alternate characters from Glyph Palette.
The Carpenter is an effective and easy to use font for creating ambitious headlines, logos & posters with a custom-made feeling.
The Carpenter is loosely based on Fenotypes earlier release Mercury Script. For the best price purchase the complete The Carpenter Family.
- Posted by
- Emil Bertell
- Posted on
- Jan 06, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.