P22 Hopper Edward Font
- Font Name
- P22 Hopper Edward Font
- Font Family
- P22 Hopper SetP22 Hopper Set
- Copyright (c) 2013 by P22 type foundry, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- This font set is based on the handwriting styles of quintessential American artist Edward Hopper and his wife, Josephine Nivison Hopper, and was produced in conjunction with the Whitney Museum of American Art. Both artists kept a record of Edward's paintings in a series of journals, which provide the basis for this set. Unlike font sets which feature two similar handwriting samples of one artist, the Edward Hopper font set presents two distinct handwriting styles. The Edward Hopper font is typically masculine, with its sharp angularity, while the Josephine Hopper font presents an interesting contrast, given its elegant, rounded shape, with significantly more flourish. The extras, culled from the aforementioned journals, feature 52 Hopper sketches, which run the gamut from landscapes to nude studies.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Apr 05, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.