P22 Woodcut Font
- Font Name
- P22 Woodcut Font
- Font Family
- P22 Woodcut SetP22 Woodcut Set
- 2007 by P22 type foundry, Inc. All rights reserved.
- P22 Woodcut is a rough-hewn font similar in style and mood to our Vienna Black font. It was inspired by the woodcuts of Edvard Munch, Max Beckman, Ernest Ludwig Kirchner and other Expressionist artists of the "Blaue Rieter" and "Die Brucke" movements. This font has an all caps full international character set (a-z, numbers and basic punctuation). Designed by Richard Kegler.
P22 Woodcut features the look of letters carved out artists' printing blocks, as seen in the Expressionist woodcuts of Heckel, Schiele, Kirchner and Munch. P22 Woodcut Sans has the exact same spacing as Woodcut, but is featured without the distinctive top and bottom bracket lines. P22 Woodcut Extras is a collection of 64 decorative embellishments designed to complement the Woodcut fonts or to be used with other fonts. Modern dingbat imagery has also been integrated into this set which includes ancient symbols and a sampling of useful illustrations.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Apr 04, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.