P22 Ed Rogers Duplex Font
- Font Name
- P22 Ed Rogers Duplex Font
- Font Family
- P22 Ed Rogers SetP22 Ed Rogers Set
- Copyright (c) 2013 by P22 type foundry, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- Ed Rogers (1925-2002) was an unlikely and unintentional art figure. His art career began in 1981 when he met David Greenberger, the creator of The Duplex Planet, an ongoing project that introduces us to people who are old or in decline. As a resident of the Duplex Nursing home, Ed became a contributor to The Duplex Planet magazine. David included his drawings in many issues. Ed's dynamic lettering was a primary focus of nearly all his drawings. Later, Ed was commissioned to create lettering for R.E.M. as well as releases by other musicians. Since 1994, Ed's drawings have been featured in a traveling exhibition of outsider art. Ed Rogers' vibrant lettering is compelling in its characteristic inconsistency. The Ed Rogers font set features digitized versions of his lettering for truly unique design possibilities.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Apr 05, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.