P22 Hieroglyphic Cartouche Font
- Font Name
- P22 Hieroglyphic Cartouche Font
- Font Family
- P22 Hieroglyphic SetP22 Hieroglyphic Set
- Copyright (c) 2013 by P22 type foundry, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- Hieroglyphs were a pictorial alphabet used in Ancient Egypt from 3100 BC to approximately 300 AD. This font set features over 250 different phonetic and decorative hieroglyphics, complete with an extensive translation chart. P22's Hieroglyphic font adapts one of the world's most ancient forms of art and communication for today's technology. Note: This is not an automatic word translator. It is a font set. It is used just like any other font and does not require special software skills.
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- May 19, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.