P22 Eaglefeather Black Font
- Font Name
- P22 Eaglefeather Black Font
- Font Family
- P22 Eaglefeather FamilyP22 Eaglefeather Family
- Copyright (c) 2007 by P22 type foundry, Inc./The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. All rights reserved.
- The fonts contained in this collection are a tribute to Frank Lloyd Wright, arguably the greatest architectural genius of his time. Wright produced a vast body of work that defined and redefined American architecture. His talent extended into the creation of some 1,200 designs, and the authoring of 20 books, as well as hundreds of articles, letters, and speeches. Wright's brilliance as a technical innovator inspired this handsome and distinctive typeface, Eaglefeather®, for your computer.
The Eaglefeather® typeface family was designed by David Siegel and Carol Toriumi-Lawrence, and adapted from a design by Frank Lloyd Wright. Eaglerock Extras were adapted from Frank Lloyd Wright® designs by Carima El-Behairy for P22 type foundry. This Frank Lloyd Wright Collection™ product is authorized by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Taliesin West, Scottsdale, Arizona. A portion of the sales supports the conservation and education programs of the Foundation.
The Publicity rights to the name and likeness of Frank Lloyd Wright belong to the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. Copyright 1994, 1999 by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Taliesin West, Scottsdale, Arizona. Frank Lloyd Wright®, the Frank Lloyd Wright signature, The Frank Lloyd Wright Collection™, Taliesin® and Eaglefeather® are registered trademarks of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. Used with permission. Unauthorized use is prohibited and illegal.
©1999 P22 type foundry, Inc. All rights reserved.
©1999 Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. All rights reserved.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Apr 08, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.