Gist Upright Line Regular Bold Font
- Font Name
- Gist Upright Line Regular Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Yellow Design Studio. All rights reserved.
- Gist from Yellow Design Studio is an inline slab serif with a retro yet modern vibe. It’s a collision between monoline slab and indie script. With 627 glyphs per weight, it’s highly customizable…either keep it simple with the base character set or use ligatures, alternates and swashes for extra flair. All-caps typesettings have an especially retro edge. Also included are line layers for adding color to the inline areas. As a bonus, try Gist Light for free!
Opentype Feature Descriptions:
Ligatures - Enables the standard ligatures that fix overlapping letters
Discretionary Ligatures - Enables the funkier ligatures
Contextual Alternates - Enables the alternate caps and q, v, w, x, y, z alternates
Swash - Enables the swash caps
Stylistic Alternates - Enables the funkier h, k, m, n, v, w, y, z
Stylistic Set 1 (Same as Stylistic Alternates) - Enables the funkier h, k, m, n, v, w, y, z
Stylistic Set 2 - Enables the end-of-word alternates (terminal forms)
Stylistic Set 3 - Enables the alternate round lowercase a
Stylistic Set 4 - Enables additional alternate B, D, E, H, M, N, R,T, W, Z, &, d
Stylistic Set 5 - Enables additional alternate E, H, M, N, R, Z, d
Stylistic Set 6 - Enables additional alternate H, M, N
Stylistic Set 7 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Stylistic Set 8 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Stylistic Set 9 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Superscript - Enables the superscript characters
- To view the alternates, click the little 'ff' icon above the text samples at the bottom of this page.
- In Photoshop try different 'anti-aliasing' settings for best results.
- In Illustrator if the line layers don't align with the normal layers, change the "First Baseline" setting in the Area Type Options to "Leading".
- Works best with opentype savvy application, especially those with a glyphs palette like InDesign, Illustrator and Quark. All glyphs can also be accessed in any layout software by using the application "PopChar" by Ergonis.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Swash
- Posted by
- Yellow Design Studio
- Posted on
- Feb 03, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.