Anglecia Pro Text Regular Font
- Font Name
- Anglecia Pro Text Regular Font
- Font Family
- Anglecia Pro TextAnglecia Pro Text
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Andriy Konstantynov. All rights reserved.
- Anglecia Pro is an exquisite and versatile system of three transitional serif typefaces designed to work together in editorial design. Sharing the same skeleton, vertical axis, and trapezoidal uncurved serifs, each of these faces bears different key dimensions and different contrast typical for three different type epochs.
Anglecia Pro Text is a typeface designed for general typesetting in average reading sizes. Although it features a vertical axis, its soft skeleton, relatively small x-height and prominent ascenders and descenders give the typesetting a traditional warm texture with a slight contemporary touch.
Altogether these three typefaces form 36 styles – each supporting numerous Latin-based languages as well as major Cyrillic languages. In roman styles the Cyrillic script comes in two flavours accessible via OpenType alternates – to choose either more traditional and curvy (default) or more formal and rigid type texture. Also, each style is packed with OpenType features: ligatures, small caps, six sets of digits, superiors and inferiors, fractions, ordinals, and respective punctuation varieties including all-cap punctuation. There are also language-specific alternates for Polish kreska, Romanian ?/?, and correct small-cap versions for Turkish/Azerbaijani i/?.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Mint Type
- Posted on
- Feb 26, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.