Anglecia Pro Display ExtraLight Italic Font
- Font Name
- Anglecia Pro Display ExtraLight Italic Font
- Font Family
- Anglecia Pro DisplayAnglecia Pro Display
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Andriy Konstantynov. All rights reserved.
- Anglecia Pro is an exquisite and versatile system of three transitional serif typefaces designed to work together in editorial design. Sharing the same skeleton, vertical axis, and trapezoidal uncurved serifs, each of these faces bears different key dimensions and different contrast typical for three different type epochs.
Anglecia Pro Display, still having non-rectangular serifs and the same soft skeleton as the rest of Anglecia Pro system, features extreme contrast, much thinner serifs and exaggerated ball terminals typical for Didone modern serif families. Its large x-height and tighter letter spacing suggests larger text sizes e.g. in decorative headlines, extra large pull quotes or logos.
Altogether these three typefaces form 36 styles – each supporting numerous Latin-based languages as well as major Cyrillic languages. In roman styles the Cyrillic script comes in two flavours accessible via OpenType alternates – to choose either more traditional and curvy (default) or more formal and rigid type texture. Also, each style is packed with OpenType features: ligatures, small caps, six sets of digits, superiors and inferiors, fractions, ordinals, and respective punctuation varieties including all-cap punctuation. There are also language-specific alternates for Polish kreska, Romanian ?/?, and correct small-cap versions for Turkish/Azerbaijani i/?.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Mint Type
- Posted on
- Feb 26, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.