Industry Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Industry Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2014 by Mattox Shuler. All rights reserved.
- Forged from geometric and technical styles, Industry stands sturdy and strong. The sans serif family includes seven weights with corresponding italics. The typeface is meant to be a workhorse that can span from a refined vintage feel to an industrial futuristic vibe. Use it for headlines, display, and logotype, or take it for a spin with short-form body copy. Its high x-height and mechanical nature help retain legibility at smaller sizes.
Numerous OpenType features have also been included to suit different design needs. Features include: Tabular figures, fractions, subscripts, superscripts, numerators, and denominators.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Fort Foundry
- Posted on
- Mar 02, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.