Torcao Cond Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Torcao Cond Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Torcao is not merely an experimental font, though. The figures have been crafted and refined into a functional, hard-working typeface that lends itself to many sizes and environments. The font family features a tall x-height and light modulation, which give the typography its unique color highly effective in headlines but still quite legible in longer text.
This family contains a comprehensive range of nine weights--slender to black--and features condensed and extender selections for a complete set of forty-eight fonts. The font has been decked out for experienced typographers, together with swash alternates and simplified titling. The typeface also contains a range of numeral sets, together with fractions and old-style figures. OpenType-capable programs including Quark or the Adobe suite allow quick changes to ligatures and alternates. Previews of these options can be found in the .pdf brochure.
Torcao also features the glyphs to enable all Central, Eastern, and Western European languages. In all, the font supports around forty languages that utilize the prolonged Latin script, making it an excellent option for multi-lingual publications and packaging.
Simple, technical, and open, the Torcao type family could just be the perfect choice for your web type or print project.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 02, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.