Le Havre Layers Shadow Dot Font
- Font Name
- Le Havre Layers Shadow Dot Font
- Font Family
- Le Havre LayersLe Havre Layers
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Play around a bit with the potential of Le Havre Layers. Build effects which include realistic 3D appearances reminiscent of the storefronts of old and adding centerlines, dotted centerlines, and shadow variations. Inspired by the affable appearance of vintage signage from the 1930s to the 1960s, Le Havre Layers spacing is altered from Le Havre Titling's to accommodate shadows and other options properly. With its generous width it sends a message of refinement and grace. The geometric and art deco curves are a beautiful addition to your work.
Mix an' match it together with the other members of the Le Havre Hyperfamily. There are many amazing design solutions for you to discover. See what you could build with Le Havre Layers!
- Standard, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 02, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.