Barcis Cond Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Barcis Cond Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Take your reader far away to a tropical morning, where the inviting aroma of a fresh roast introduces them to a gentle breeze and the first, warm light of day. Take them there with Barcis. This organic face with its tall x-height and neo-humanist attributes shows its free spirit through unique terminals, calligraphy-inspired strokes, and a rich variety of OpenType alternates.
All insigne™ fonts are loaded with OpenType options. Barcis is geared up for pro typography. The font features many numeral sets, with fractions, old-style figures, superiors and inferiors. OpenType-capable programs like Quark or the Adobe suite allow you to quickly change ligatures and alternates. You can see these options shown in the .pdf brochure.
Barcis also features the glyphs to aid a variety of languages, together with Central, Eastern and Western European languages. In all, Barcis supports around forty languages that utilize the Latin script, earning Barcis the pick for for multi-lingual publications and packaging.
Barcis features three different widths and seven weights from exceptional Light-weight to dense Black. Each of these individual fonts offers its own authentic italics and alternate glyphs as well. With its high versatility, Barcis is without a doubt an amazing titling font, a great choice for journals, a solid option for web use, or even for clearly defining your mark in logotype. Bring Barcis into your library, and use it to carry your audience away.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 02, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.