LTC Archive Ornaments Font
- Font Name
- LTC Archive Ornaments Font
- Font Family
- LTC Archive OrnamentsLTC Archive Ornaments
- Copyright (c) 2014 by P22 Type Foundry. All rights reserved.
- Unlike previous dingbat fonts released from Lanston Type Co., Archive Ornaments derives from a unique collection of brass ornament plates that were originally used in creating the matrices for casting metal type. Using the plates as a reference point allowed for a more precise rendering of the ornaments. Letterpress prints were made directly from the brass plates, which were then re-drawn and digitized. Each character has been optimized for the combination of decorative borders and patterns as well as individual accentuation. The completed digitized font contains over 100 glyphs, ranging in style from geometric to organic designs.
- Posted by
- Lanston Type Company
- Posted on
- Mar 04, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.