Gist Rough Bold Two Font
- Font Name
- Gist Rough Bold Two Font
- Font Family
- Gist RoughGist Rough
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Yellow Design Studio. All rights reserved.
- Gist Rough is the letterpress version of Gist from Yellow Design Studio. It's warm and weathered with a retro yet modern vibe. Every weight includes 3 versions with varying levels of texture which can be used individually or mixed to taste. It has highly detailed texture and looks great even at very large sizes.
With 627 glyphs per weight, Gist Rough is highly customizable…either keep it simple with the base character set or use ligatures, alternates and swashes for extra flair. All-caps typesettings have an especially retro edge. Also included are line layers for adding color to the inline areas. As a bonus, try Gist Rough Light Three for free!
Because of its complex outlines, Gist Rough may process slowly in some applications.
Opentype Feature Descriptions:
Ligatures - Enables the standard ligatures that fix overlapping letters
Discretionary Ligatures - Enables the funkier ligatures
Contextual Alternates - Enables the alternate caps and q, v, w, x, y, z alternates
Swash - Enables the swash caps
Stylistic Alternates - Enables the funkier h, k, m, n, v, w, y, z
Stylistic Set 1 (Same as Stylistic Alternates) - Enables the funkier h, k, m, n, v, w, y, z
Stylistic Set 2 - Enables the end-of-word alternates (terminal forms)
Stylistic Set 3 - Enables the alternate round lowercase a
Stylistic Set 4 - Enables additional alternate B, D, E, H, M, N, R,T, W, Z, &, d
Stylistic Set 5 - Enables additional alternate E, H, M, N, R, Z, d
Stylistic Set 6 - Enables additional alternate H, M, N
Stylistic Set 7 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Stylistic Set 8 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Stylistic Set 9 - Enables additional alternate l, t
Superscript - Enables the superscript characters
Gist Rough Tips:
- In Photoshop try different 'anti-aliasing' settings for best results.
- In Illustrator if the line layers don't align with the normal layers, change the "First Baseline" setting in the Area Type Options to "Leading".
- Works best with opentype savvy application, especially those with a glyphs palette like InDesign, Illustrator and Quark. All glyphs can also be accessed in any layout software by using the application "PopChar" by Ergonis.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Swash
- Posted by
- Yellow Design Studio
- Posted on
- Mar 18, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.