P22 Stickley Pro Display Font
- Font Name
- P22 Stickley Pro Display Font
- Font Family
- P22 The Stickley Optical FamilyP22 The Stickley Optical Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 Michael C. Stickley. All rights reserved.
- The P22 Stickley Optical Family is an expansion of P22 Stickley Text, a humanist, Oldstyle-rooted design with a contemporary execution and full OpenType abilities.
P22 Stickley Optical Family contains ten distinct cuts across four optical masters—in addition to Text for page content, the optical family includes Display for titling; Headline for emphasis; and Caption for footnotes and small sizes. Typefaces were originally designed for the physical size at which they were to be printed, with subtle variations in proportion, detail, contrast, and visual weight to ensure they were as clear at 6 pt. as they were elegant at 68 pt. This created a unified design as the various sizes were set together on a page.??Text is the foundation of this typeface family and is built for use in extended reading. Its proportions are carefully balanced for visual clarity while retaining its character; designed for use at 9 to 13 pt. Caption is a sturdy, simplified interpretation of the Text letterforms, with ink traps, generous letters and spacing, and hefty proportions to give balance to the smallest content on a page; designed for use at 5 to 8pt. Headline is a complement to the Text master size. It is a gently modified version with larger small caps to add visual strength and has a greater delicacy; designed for use at 14 to 26 pt. Display is an elegant refinement with stylized details. It harmonizes with the smaller optical masters as a more intricate manifestation of the typeface. Designed for use at 34 pt. and above.
OpenType features include ligatures, oldstyle and lining figures, alternates, Central European characters and diacritics, and Swash Caps for the Italics. Stickley Optical Family is a feature-rich workhorse with international functionality.
Designed by Michael Stickley.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Swash, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 08, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.