Compasse Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Compasse Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
Until Dec 25, 2016
- Compasse is a semi-condensed sans-serif family designed by Ryoichi Tsunekawa and the whole family consists of 12 style: six weights from Thin to ExtraBold and their matching Italics. The range of styles provides flexibility for title, headline and body text. And the large x-heights increases legibility and readability.
The basic skeleton of their letterform was not designed over-modularly but moderately semi-modularly (adjusted by designer's experience). Therefore the typical artificiality and unnaturalness which come from module-design does not exist in this family. The sophisticated letterform and its universal, neutral, and standard design make it possible to be used across a wide range of applications in all medias, all purposes.
Compasse supports almost all european languages: Western, Central, South Eastern Europeans and afrikaans. And superior figures, inferior figures, denominators, numerators and fraction can be accessed by using OpenType features.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Ryoichi Tsunekawa
- Posted on
- Apr 11, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.