Kiro ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Kiro ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryoichi Tsunekawa. All rights reserved.
- Kiro is a minimal, simple condensed sans-serif family designed by Ryoichi Tsunekawa and the whole family consists of 12 style: six weights from Thin to ExtraBold and their matching Italics. The range of styles provides flexibility for title, headline and body text. And the large x-heights gives them legibility and readability.
The basic skeleton was designed semi-modularly and the letterform was minimalized by removing their unnecessary stems. Their corners were finished with subtle rounded effect.
The minimalized semi-modular design gives this family contemporary urbane taste and rounded corners make this family warm and friendly.
Kiro supports almost all European languages: Western, Central, South Eastern Europeans and afrikaans. And superior figures, inferior figures, denominators, numerators and fraction can be accessed by using OpenType features.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Ryoichi Tsunekawa
- Posted on
- Apr 11, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.