Aspira XXNar Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Aspira XXNar Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2012-2014 Durotype, www.durotype.com. All rights reserved.
- Aspira: the legible geometric typeface.
Aspira is a multi-purpose typeface. It is suitable for both text and display use - for graphic design, corporate identity design, magazines, newspapers, books, reports, advertising, signage, etc.
Aspira is a versatile typeface. It offers 112 styles, 8 weights, and 7 widths. It offers 56 upright fonts and 56 italic fonts. It offers lining and oldstyle figures (proportional and tabular). It offers small caps, ligatures, arbitrary fractions, and extensive language support. Aspira is a toolkit for any typographic challenge.
Aspira is a geometric typeface. It offers a fresh geometric personality which is pleasant and not too conspicuous.
Aspira is a multi-width typeface. It offers 7 widths - much more than what is currently usual.
Aspira is a legible typeface. Many of its details, like its open apertures and subtle variations in stroke width, are designed to enhance its legibility.
Aspira introduces an innovative width indication system: XXXNar, XXNar, XNar, Nar, [Normal Width], Wide, XWide.
For more information about Aspira, download the PDF document.
Designed by Ben Blom in 2012-2014.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.