Argumentum Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Argumentum Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Nikola & Zoran Kostic. All rights reserved.
- The intention was to make a technical-looking sans with a warmer feel to it, balanced between hard geometric shapes and friendly curves with slightly narrower endings. It should be useful in a wide range of tasks, whether combining the eight weights with distinct italics for editorial design, setting multiple pages of text, making financial reports, or using the highly contrasted lights and blacks for display and packaging design. In December 2013 two new weights - Thin & Ultra (with Italics) were added to the set.
Argumentum has a character set to support Western and Central European languages, and an extended set for monetary symbols. Each weight includes small caps, ligatures, proportional lining and oldstyle numbers, tabular figures, fractions and scientific superior/inferior figures
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Kostic Type Foundry
- Posted on
- May 13, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.