LTC Fleurons Garamont Font
- Font Name
- LTC Fleurons Garamont Font
- Font Family
- LTC Fleurons GaramontLTC Fleurons Garamont
- Copyright (c) Lanston Type - P22 type foundry, 2004. All rights reserved.
- This selection of decorative characters is comprised primarily of ornaments designed by Bruce Rogers to accompany the Lanston release of Goudy's Garamont fonts in 1923. The ornaments were modeled after 16th century ones and are more than a fitting companion to Garamont. The font comes with a PDF key chart for suggested uses and easy assembly, even in a basic word processing program.
Most of the ornaments in this font were previously released by Lanston Type under the name Fleurons One. The P22 release features additional ornaments and also are in different key positions from the previous releases of this font.
See enclosed PDF for key position chart and usage ideas.
USING THE FONT:
The leading should be set to the same point size and the font point size (ie, 24pt font should have 24 point leading, default leading is usually a bit larger than the font's point size). The key chart shows key access positions but users of Adobe's InDesign will find the glyph palette a helpful tool for quickly inserting ornaments as needed.
- Posted by
- Lanston Type Company
- Posted on
- Dec 05, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.