Pinto NO 02 Font
- Font Name
- Pinto NO 02 Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2014 by Georg Herold-Wildfellner. All rights reserved.
Until Mar 08, 2018
- Written as drawn – the new font family Pinto™
Pinto, designed by Vienna based typographer Georg Herold-Wildfellner, lets you transform type into an exciting and beautiful piece of work. The irregular, hand-lettered look adds a real human touch to things and comes along with a lot of loving details. Combine all font-styles the way you want, add some ornamental swashes or banners and even a single word becomes magnificent.
Four subfamilies plus hundreds of ornaments in 1 font combo!
Pinto shows a great flexibility and variety. It works similar to a toolbox: four subfamilies including shadow-, outline-, display- and layer-variations. On top of that is Pinto NO_05, a set of more than 800 different ornaments to dress up any typographic project. Browse through tons of swashes, flourishes, dividers, corners, ribbons, banners, frames, arrows, hearts and stars.
The extensive character set includes uppercase letters in two automatically alternating versions (activate OpenType “Contextual Alternates”). All ornaments are abundant with details and often available in different stroke thicknesses. Scale them up to meet your personal needs!
The Pinto Family at a glance:
• NO_1: Narrow Sans Serif (additional option: NO_01 Shadow)
• NO_2: Slab Serif (plus a playful variant with serifs drawn as outline)
• NO_3: Serif (plus 3 versions: Shadow, Engraved & Engraved Display)
• NO_4: Western style – this one is for free! (extra: two layer-option)
• NO_5: 800+ typographic ornaments in 3 fonts, separated into stylistic sets
The Pinto family in total includes 14 styles and is tailored for food-, magazine-, book- and packaging-design.
Georg Herold-Wildfellner | FaceType
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Fractions, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 22, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.