LTC Goudy Sans Hairline Font
- Font Name
- LTC Goudy Sans Hairline Font
- Font Family
- LTC Goudy SansLTC Goudy Sans
- Copyright (c) 2006 by Lanston Type Co.- P22 type foundry. All rights reserved.
- Goudy Sans Bold was originally designed by Fredric Goudy in 1922 as a less formal "gothic" and finished in 1929. The light was designed in 1930 and the Light Italic in 1931. Alternate letterforms are included in these three Goudy designs, which are digitized true to their original design.
In 2006, designer Colin Kahn drew "LTC Goudy Sans Regular", which is a medium weight version intended for text purposes. Kahn has also designed an experimental "LTC Goudy Sans Hairline", which has a skeletal almost mono-width stroke and results in a surprisingly elegant display face.
- Posted by
- Lanston Type Company
- Posted on
- Nov 17, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.