Taurunum Ferrum Iron Font
- Font Name
- Taurunum Ferrum Iron Font
- Font Family
- Taurunum FerrumTaurunum Ferrum
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Nikola & Zoran Kostic. All rights reserved.
- Taurunum Ferrum is a version of Taurunum family, made to feel like it’s been cast in iron or cut out of steel plates. It is meant to be used in a bold display setting where raw and strong look is a priority. The Iron style has an medieval (blackletter) flavor, while Steel has more of a contemporary look. Taurunum Ferrum has a character set to support Western and Central European languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates
- Posted by
- Kostic Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Jun 03, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.