LTC Tourist Gothic Alternate Font
- Font Name
- LTC Tourist Gothic Alternate Font
- Font Family
- LTC Tourist GothicLTC Tourist Gothic
- Copyright (c) 2006 by Lanston Type Co.- P22 type foundry. All rights reserved.
- Tourist Gothic is a Lanston Monotype adaptation of Modern Condensed Gothic (a design from the late 1800s.) Rounded alternate caps were designed by Sol Hess in 1928. The alternate version is offered as LTC Tourist Gothic Alt. Tourist Gothic Pro combines both variations and includes a full Central European character set and several other OpenType features.
Pro features are as follows:
Numeral Features: Numerator, Denominator, Superiors, Inferiors, Fractions, Tabular numbers, Proportional Numbers Case sensitive forms and capital spacing Stylistic Alternates and Stylistic Sets: Stylistic sets have been designed to use all alternate characters together (set 1), or to apply alternates to one letter (series=all accented variations of that letter) only (sets 2-16).
The stylistic replace the following characters with alternate forms as follows:
1 A, C, E, F, G, J, K, M, N, R, S, U, W, X, and Y (and diacritic variants).
2 A series
3 E series
4 E series replaced with second alternate form, will override the alternate E
in ss01 when used together.
5 U series
6 Y series
7 C series
9 G series
10 J series
11 K series
13 N series
14 R series
15 S series
16 W series
Digitized by Paul Hunt.
- Posted by
- Lanston Type Company
- Posted on
- Nov 12, 2010
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.