Servus Slab SemiBold Font
- Font Name
- Servus Slab SemiBold Font
- Font Family
- Servus SlabServus Slab
- Copyright 2014 by Micha Jarociski Dada Studio. All rights reserved.
- This family is very special to me. I started working on it right after my first son was born. I decided to name the typeface “Servus” which means “Hello” in my country. The whole idea of the family symbolizes a child’s growth. It starts with Thin and Narrow weights - just like a newborn baby - then it slowly grows to Black and Wide. As You can guess, my son is quite chubby now!
And I can assure you that I put all my love into details.
Servus consists of 9 weights which gives us 18 fonts with matching italics. Lights and Bolds, due to their strong personality, are perfect for display uses. At the same time, Regulars create a harmonious structure that provides good legibility in long texts. Servus covers all latin languages. It contains a wide set of numerals, small capitals, fractions, ligatures and other OpenType goodies.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Dada Studio
- Posted on
- Jul 31, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.