Neology Grotesque Light Font
- Font Name
- Neology Grotesque Light Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Nick Shinn. All rights reserved.
- Variety is favored in many areas, particularly for activities which extend over time. Humanity balks at the prospect of the straight road, the assembly line, the prison cell - we are designed to respond to stimuli which vary; inertia generates invisibility.
The idea that a character should always be represented by a single glyph (except for the occasional ligature) is an economy of the foundry type era, with no basis in science. It also expresses the reductive ideology of modernism, and that too is a thing of the past.
New technology makes possible new practicalities: the Neology fonts automatically mix Deco (geometric) and Grotesque letter forms in a pseudo-random manner.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Proportional Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 01, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.