Rowton Sans FY Tn Italic Font
- Font Name
- Rowton Sans FY Tn Italic Font
- Font Family
- Rowton FYRowton FY
- Copyright (c) 2014 by FONTYOU. All rights reserved. www.fontyou.com
- Rowton FY digs its roots in Eric Gill’s views on typography in his book “An essay on Typography”. This typeface has the very British feel of the 20th century. Taking as inspiration the calligraphic illustrations of the book, Julien Priez, Hugo Dumont, Jérémie Hornus, and Alisa Nowak, shaped up a new design. This sans-serif is tuned for text setting (with small capitals) but can also be efficient at larger sizes, specially with its lighter weights, and does a perfect job for signage or logos.
Rowton Sans FY has six weights (from Hairline to Bold), with gently sloped italics companions that have details of cursive handwriting. ExtraBold and Black weights are also part of the project and will be released later.
Taking the same source of inspiration a stencil display typeface for bold and bespoke titling is also in the making.
Rowton FY was co-created by Julien Priez, Hugo Dumont, Jérémie Hornus & Alisa Nowak on co-create.fontyou.com, the first collaborative type foundry.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Black Foundry
- Posted on
- Nov 08, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App, ePub & Stock Art
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.