Filmotype Kellog Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Kellog Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype HudsonFilmotype Hudson
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved. Filmotype is a trademark of Font Diner Inc.
- Released by Filmotype in 1955, Filmotype Hudson was among Filmotype's most popular upright informal style brush scripts inspired by sign painter classic brush script styles popular in the 1950s in periodical advertisements for automotive dealerships, grocery stores and spectaculars to grab attention of passers by.
Filmotype Hudson was developed from the original font filmstrips and includes a full international character compliment, automatic fractions, ordinals, with a complete set of alternate characters and ligatures to allow flawless typesetting in dynamic OpenType format.
It's cousin Filmotype Kellog was released in the late 1950s after demand from its customers to create an italic version of Filmotype Hudson.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 10, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.