Quadrat Grotesk Black Font
- Font Name
- Quadrat Grotesk Black Font
- Font Family
- Quadrat GroteskQuadrat Grotesk
- Copyright © 2001 ParaType, Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- PT Quadrat Grotesk™ was designed for ParaType in 2001 by Vladimir Pavlikov. An expanded sans serif with square letterforms due to what the face was named. Based on the shapes of one of old Russian wooden types. Wooden types were used for placard display composition at large sizes. Their printouts retained wooden texture and traces of handling. These features are reflected in the shapes of Quadrat Grotesk. It is a good typeface for display and advertising typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.