Journal Sans New Oblique Font
- Font Name
- Journal Sans New Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Journal Sans NewJournal Sans New
- Copyright © 1991 ParaGraph Intl, © 1998 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Journal Sans New is a contemporary redesign of Journal Sans typeface which was developed in 1940–1956 by the group of designers under Anatoly Shchukin. It was based on Erbar Grotesk by Jacob Erbar and Metro Sans by William A. Dwiggins. Journal Sans New is a geometric sans-serif face with the pronounced spirit of the 1st half of the 20th century. It can be used both for body text and display purposes. Designed by Maria Selezeneva with the participation of Alexandra Korolkova. Released by ParaType in 2014.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 27, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.