Rodchenko Cond Light Font
- Font Name
- Rodchenko Cond Light Font
- Font Family
- Copyright © 2002 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Designed at ParaType in 1996-2002 by Tagir Safayev. Inspired by works of Russian Constructivists of the 1920s and 30s: Alexander Rodchenko, Varvara Stepanova, Vladimir and George Stenberg, Gustav Klutsis and others. A geometrical, caps and small caps only, sans serif design. The glyphs are formed using straight lines only. Totally simplified, this face is perceived as a symbol of Russian Avant Garde. For use in advertising and display typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 27, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.