Vaccine Sans Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Vaccine Sans Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Vaccine SansVaccine Sans
- Copyright (c) 2014 ParaType, Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Vaccine Sans is a humanist sans-serif font family with soft terminals, but stem junctions on the contrary use hard constructions. Such combination of basic design features makes the font distinct and strong in setting and delicate and soft in appearance.This design peculiarity, together with very low contrast, produces a range of qualities needed for small sizes, low quality print and bad reading conditions.
Vaccine Sans has a modern stylish design and takes its rightful place among popular faces. The family consists of 10 members -- five weights with the corresponding italics. It can be used in a wide range of applications -- magazines, advertising, corporate identity, urban navigation, packaging, children books, etc. Designed by Manvel Shmavonyan with the participation of Alexandra Korolkova. Released by ParaType in 2014.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Nov 30, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.