Filmotype Wand Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Wand Font
- Font Family
- Filmotype WandFilmotype Wand
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Charles Gibbons for Font Diner. All rights reserved.
- Filmotype Wand was introduced in 1955 as part of the Flat Serif category. Inspired by smart slab serifs including Hellenic Wide popular in American television westerns and in heavy use in corporate letterhead and store packaging, Filmotype Wand takes a more modern approach with more rounded forms for higher readability.
Charles Gibbons spent months researching and developing period authentic Cyrillic and Greek letterforms while paying close attention to linguistic details to assure accurate forms for native language readers. Filmotype Wand supports over ninety languages including Russian and modern Greek and localized forms especially for setting Bulgarian, Serbian, Polish, Romanian and Turkish.
Filmotype Wand was developed and expanded from the original font filmstrips and includes language specific stylistic alternates, automatic fractionals, full European language supported ordinals, an expansive set of alternate contextual and case-sensitive forms as well as a complete complement of ligatures and full scientific inferiors and superiors in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Feb 10, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.