Grenale 2 Cond Book Italic Font
- Font Name
- Grenale 2 Cond Book Italic Font
- Font Family
- Grenale 2Grenale 2
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Not your typical sans, this pure, geometric structure with its glamorous sensitivity draws much inspiration still from Grenale’s didone sans and the haute couture influence. Independently attractive, though, the form abandons the original's high contrast for its own minimal stroke variation, achieving proper balance through its graceful strokes.
Grenale’s thin weights are simple but vibrant--elegant forms that naturally lend themselves to designer journals and high-end branding along with upscale applications. With added energy and power, the thicker weights give your work a firmer, statlier look. Grenale #2’s upright versions are also matched by optically adjusted italics. While unique in appearance, any of #2’s weight also provide a well-matched companion to its original counterpart.
The fashionable typeface includes a multitude of alternates that may be accessed in any OpenType-enabled application. The stylish features include a large group of alternates, swashes, and meticulously refined details with ball terminals and alternate titling caps to accessorize the font. Also included are capital swash alternates, old style figures, and small caps. Peruse the PDF brochure to see these features in action. OpenType enabled applications such as the Adobe suite or Quark can take full advantage of the automatic replacing ligatures and alternates. This family also offers the glyphs to support a wide range of languages.
It’s time to think high-class. Graceful and assured, the carefully crafted forms of Grenale #2 step pleasantly onto each page with elegant charm. Include its range of alternate glyphs, and this chic font is a superb choice for bringing a far more refined look to your projects.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 02, 2014
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.