Lorimer No 2 Semibold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Lorimer No 2 Semibold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Lorimer No 2Lorimer No 2
- Copyright (c) 2011 by James Puckett. All rights reserved.
- Lorimer No 2 is a sans family designed for display settings. Narrow letters, tight spacing, and a low x-height make Lorimer No. 2 better suited to display settings than fonts adjusted to work in text settings. Packaging, identities, and headlines are ideal applications for Lorimer No 2.
Designer James Puckett developed Lorimer No. 2 as the result of researching nineteenth century memorial inscriptions. A condensed sans serif inscription on a Manhattan burial vault prompted research and experimentation.
Research turned up similar letters in American wood type, memorials in an Indian cathedral, and enameled tiles in the New York City subway. Puckett developed his experiments into a type family with two widths, five weights, and matching italics.
- Standard, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Localized Forms, Superscript
- Posted by
- Dunwich Type Founders
- Posted on
- Feb 23, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.