Cavita Thinnest Italic Font
- Font Name
- Cavita Thinnest Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Vicente Lamonaca. All rights reserved.
- Cavita typeface is a mix between both grotesque and calligraphic models: regulars have a rough grotesque spirit; while the italics where inspired in calligraphic gestures. All of these details are reinforced with an inverted modulation (horizontals strokes are thicker than usual).
The italics seem to move away from the traditional concept of type system, but work very well along side. This typeface has very particular shapes and rhythm, it’s different and identifiable from the rest, making it a very good option to use on every piece of design.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 17, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.